l3ianca

fluff

I find my crack with second-chance romances and angst-filled stories. Most preferably, always with sense.
Anything He Wants: Castaway #4 (Castaway, #4) - Sara Fawkes This series (including Dominated by a Billionaire) started out as something that should turn my mind off from thinking and feeling when I just finished another emotional book. But with every novella, I got more and more hooked and in the end, it became my crack addiction - it feels so good but as to how good it is objectively, I don't care.

I can't help but compare this to The Arrangement by HM Ward which follows the same format - some 80 pages for every release around each month. But whereas I fell in love at first book of The Arrangement, I was detached with the first book of Dominated by a Billionaire. And whereas my love from The Arrangement diminished with each release, I enjoyed Dominated by a Billionaire and Castaway and grew more in love with each book.

Now if anyone would say that this series is shallow or stupid or say basically any argument against this series, I wouldn't disagree. I couldn't agree too. For the first time since I got into reading, I shut out any kind of rational thinking and just felt. I couldn't even think of any judgment - good or bad - about the plot, the writing, the characters. I just know that I enjoyed it immensely.

AH, I have one definite opinion: I love LUCAS! He's running for my most favorite character ever for his funny quips and strength and just all his awesomeness. So that ending? Yeah, Ms. Sara Fawkes, you'd have to give me more of that.